Crab Cakes with Horseradish Cream
A nice and best crab cake recipe to try !
Best Crab Cakes Ingredients
1. 1/2 cup sour cream
2. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
3. 2 tablespoons drained bottled horseradish
4. 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked free of shell
5. 1 cup dry bread crumbs
6. 3 scallions including green tops, chopped
7. 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
8. Pinch cayenne
9. 1/4 teaspoon salt
10. 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
11. 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Best Crab Cakes Instructions
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, 1/4 cup of the mayonnaise, and the horseradish.
2. In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat, the remaining 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs, the scallions, parsley, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Shape the crab mixture into eight patties. Coat the patties with the remaining 3/4 cup bread crumbs and pat off the excess.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Working in batches if necessary, fry the cakes until golden brown and crisp, about 2 minutes. Turn and fry until golden brown on the other side, about 2 minutes longer. Drain on paper towels. The best crab cake is ready to serve with the horseradish cream. Excellent ! Enjoy it !